Wisdom Devotion | Month of Dreams πŸ πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Š Pay Attention to Your Dreams!


The Month of Dreams - Pay attention to your dreams!
Lady Wisdom asks, “Are you paying attention to your dreams?” Hebrew month of Kislev – He gives to His beloved (rest) even in his sleep. Psalms 127:2 Now that the clock has been turned back, I have been having difficulty adjusting to the change. I have been getting up an hour earlier and falling asleep quicker. I have been dreaming a lot too. I am happy to know that this is the time for dreaming and that I can give in to this feeling of wanting to rest. I am reminded of the saying that He giveth His beloved rest. I need the rest now more than ever with all of the different emotional and psychological, and spiritual things that have been happening in the world. It can make you feel exhausted. Having the Lord speak to me in my dreams can give me a sense of confidence, knowing God can warn me about what is ahead and/or give me insight into how to handle it. I need all of the encouragement I can get for my future. I say, "Communicate on Lord and help me to 'not to be weary in well doing so that I can reap if I faint not'." Psalms 127: 1-2 MSG tells us, “If God doesn’t build the house, the builders only build shacks. If God doesn’t guard the city, the night watchman might as well nap. It’s useless to rise early and go to bed late and work your worried fingers to the bone. Don’t you know he enjoys giving rest to those he loves?” King Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived, shares with us this encouraging word of God’s desire for us to rest in Him. I am so thankful that God is watching over us. Prayer and singing bring healing to mind, body, and soul. When we are encouraged to pray and sing, then our confidence and belief in God’s ability to bless us rises. We have faith in God! The Verse of the Day is James 5:13 MSG, which gives us a remedy for handling our hurts, sickness, and emotional discomfort. “Are you hurting? Pray. Do you feel great? Sing. Are you sick? Call the church leaders together to pray and anoint you with oil in the name of the Master. Believing-prayer will heal you, and Jesus will put you on your feet. And if you’ve sinned, you’ll be forgiven – healed inside and out.” Prayer: Dear Lord, Even though the times seem dark, Please shine your light of blessing on us. WE need you to encourage our soul and give us sweet sleep in the night. We thank you in advance for the dreams of warning, encouragement, and the possibility for a bright future ahead. Amen Live Wisdom Devotion- Month of Dreams / New Month Kislev - How to Experience RestπŸ πŸ™πŸΎπŸ¦‹πŸ˜ŠLady Wisdom asks, “Are you paying attention to your dreams?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog