youtube Opportunity Seth Godin We're wasting a chance of a lifetime




Lady Wisdom Is Proactive! 
"Come here and listen to me! I'll pour out the spirit of wisdom upon you and make you wise." Proverbs 1:23, Living Bible

Lady Wisdom asks, “Who are you listening to?”

Thankfully, Lady Wisdom is willing to work with us. If we do not listen, then we are going to "eat the bitter fruit of having our own way". Oh, no! I think that I need to start listening more closely to Lady Wisdom and be proactive. I want to live in peace and safety. I need to have peace with my body, mind, soul and spirit.

 What am I going to do to develop good habits? First things first. Pray! Read! Listen!  Do! Be thankful! Let's think about prayer. Asking for help when we feel weak or insecure is acceptable. Prayer opens us up to getting help from God. Next, reading the Bible or an inspirational text can give us ideas and answers to our questions. Then, listening to what the words or our inner voice is saying to us is important. We have to get quiet and still because the voice is within us. Doing the word takes courage and faith. Finally, being thankful as we execute the task, will help us to finish strong. We know that a good end is in sight.

Visualizing success helps. I have a vision board in which I place pictures and words of insight and encouragement to myself. It is posted on the door of my study. As I pass by, I read and see something that I want to focus on. I also say a prayer or think good thoughts. It helps me to be focused on what I want to do in the future and what I am grateful for.

Being accountable to others for what you want to do helps as well. Letting a supportive and trusted person know of your goals facilitates your commitment to the task at hand. You do not want to share with everyone your deepest dreams because you do not want them to discourage you. Ask Lady Wisdom to help you find a trusted friend. Seek and you will find that person who will help you on your journey. We want good counsel and constructive criticism.

Prayer:
Dear Lord,
Help me not to be complacent but to be proactive like Lady Wisdom! Please bring trusted and supportive people into my life that can assist me in reaching my goals.
Help me to visualize and then actualize the success that you have for me.

Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog