The Art of Diligence

“This is my intention to be diligent, wise, and to walk in the wisdom of God.”


We know that "This is the day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it." This is our intention to be wise and to walk in the wisdom of God. To be able to do that we have to be diligent. That's the keyword for today - diligence. Are you diligent in what God has called you to do? Are you really spending the time to figure it out and to put it together? On the other hand, are you just going through life without really thinking about what's essential and what is not crucial?

In my meditations, I’ve been looking at things that matter. What matters? What I've been thinking about is how important it is to get it right. I'll make sure that I'm not just talking off the top of my head. I want to move with inspiration, but I also want to proceed with divine knowledge. Inspiration for me leads to creativity. It's spontaneity. I like that too, that's the creative side of me. I love spontaneity, and I also like flowing in revelation.   However, there are times when it requires that we are more detailed and planned out. It requires that we write things down.

In the Bible, it says that we need to write the vision and make it understandable. That is my intention when I write things down. I can clearly get the revelation. I see the concept. When I can express the revealed word on paper; then people will understand it and use it to direct their purpose and goals. Biblical meditation in the garden can bring clarity to the plans and release a directive from God. God is a God of order and details. He will reveal His plans to us if we are willing to be attentive.

The whole emphasis is this - the garden is a delight to the eye and a solace for the soul. Many of us our souls long for a piece of restful place to be. How to have peace has been the focus of the garden experience. God promises us rest. He says, “I will give you rest.” Peace is one of the fruit of the spirit. The characteristic of the fruit that requires meditation with the Holy Spirit - the essence of Peace. We can have peace in our heart and in our minds. We have to work at it. Order must be cultivated. Jesus said in Matthew 5, one of the Beatitudes, “Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God.” We want to be peacemakers.

When I think of what I'm doing, I am aiming towards a wisdom lifestyle. A lifestyle of Proverbs where we can create a community and create an environment in which our families can thrive.  People can feel cared for and nurtured. When people succeed, then they're able to create. With that creativity, they're able to dream and imagine. They have a vision. The Bible says without an idea or vision, the people perish so; therefore, we don't want our next generation of children to come to a destructive end. We want our society to flourish, bringing Heaven down here on Earth. We want to create our own little Eden.


I love the garden. Meditation in the garden, that's what we want to do. We want to create a delightful place to the eye and solace for the soul.  Finding out a purpose precisely what it is that God has for us to do, makes it possible to bloom. I've just been enjoying my roses because I can see them shining in the beauty that God created them to be. At the beginning stage, they're all tight, and you cannot see their full beauty. There's the potential but then after, while the bud starts to open up.  It fully blooms. Its full beauty is revealed. Our process is similar. We're a bud, and then as we develop, we can become that stunning rose. We can express our full essence.

Experience the joy of living
 The joy of life has been given to us from our Creator. He has given us what we need for a good life and happiness. So, let's focus on having a great experience full of fun, excitement, and purpose.  We must be proactive. We cannot sit on our talents or our gifts. Working them to the fullest by blessing others, we provide opportunities, resources, and time to what is most important – loving God. That’s why we must cultivate and learn the art of diligence!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog