August Blessing 
Joyfulness

I want to do whatever that I must do from a heart of joy. That way, my work, or anything that I do is coming from a heart of love and no obligation. When I feel that I am obligated to do things, then it feels like I am toiling, and there is no enjoyment in the process. It makes it difficult to appreciate the process. I want whatever I do to come from a motivation of joyfulness.

The bible, 1Thessalonians 5:18, says, “In all things give thanks…” However, it is hard to give thanks for things that we do not value. We must see the value in the learning. What is it that I am going to gain from this activity? How will it assist me in my growth? I want to rise to a new level of maturity. Having the feeling of weariness and fatigue does not promote enthusiasm for the activity or work.

The Bible says in Matthew 12:34, “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.” If there is no joy in my heart for what I am doing, then I need to not do it. It is because I would not be speaking life into the thing that I am trying to produce. There is power in our thoughts and words. That is why we need to have enjoyable ideas that will deliver the speech that is joyful and then acceptable actions full of joy. Having the right heart’s disposition by knowing why we are doing the things that we do and then making sure that it is from a spirit of joy will produce success every time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog