A-More-Than-I-Expect-Life:
A Proverbs Lifestyle of Abundance and Overflow
I have a garden, and God is supplying weather that we need for my garden to flourish abundantly. God’s promises are abundant and real. Just like in the natural world, in the spirit of my soul, he's watering me like a beautiful garden. Water is needed in the garden literally, and so it is required figuratively in our spiritual lives. I feel the water and the flow of God moving in my life.
  
Lady Wisdom Speaks Academy is my platform in which we learn ways to apply wisdom for our everyday lives.  I want to live a Proverbs lifestyle of wisdom.  When I do that I’m able to make good and sound decisions. Biblical meditation of the word of God specifically the book of Proverbs, helps me to explore the words of wisdom. I’m also getting downloads from the Holy Spirit on what this means to me so that I can learn.  What is the proverb saying?  Why is this proverb important and how to apply this new revelation these nuggets of Truth to my everyday experiences? Therefore, my days can become more successful - productive and creative.

I am really happy that I have discovered this Proverbs lifestyle. It is a lifestyle of abundance. It’s just been bringing me so much joy and peace. It makes life exciting.  I am able to hear what God has for me. Whatever God has for me makes life, not a burden. He says, “Come to me all that are burdened and heavy laden. I will give you rest.” Christ promises us a lifestyle that is not burdensome. You don't have to live with regret or with sin to get happy. You don't have to do anything wrong. You could have a free conscience that is not contaminated. He also promises us abundance.

Having all these good promises through Jesus Christ and his lifestyle of Proverbs, you can be at peace and rest. I truly believe that that's what people are seeking. But they're looking for peace in all of the wrong places. Looking for love in the wrong places, there is a song that says something like that.  We need to draw close to God because that's where the answer is.  God is the answer that we're looking for.  It’s in the presence of the almighty that we get energized we feel that Synergy. We feel that uplift. Hallelujah! When we are tired and worn out, in the presence of God, He's able to water our spirit and give us what we need to move forward in Him.  I am so thankful for God because he gives seed to the sower which are the promises found in His word. It’s a good thing.

 Today our focus is on this Abundant Life. I'm going to share John 10:10 in the TPT version and it says, “A thief has only one thing. He wants to steal, slaughter and destroy but I have come to give you everything in abundance more than you expect life in its fullness until you overflow.” God wants to put us into the Overflow life. I like that!  I want a more-than-I-expect-life…In its fullness, until it overflows.  We have the promise of God. That is what we can receive. Let me share it in the Amplified version. It says, “The thief comes only wanting to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life.”  Joyce Meyers, she talks about “Enjoying Everyday Life”. That’s her slogan. Through the word, she gives you ways of how to enjoy life.
  
The bible describes abundance, “to the full till it overflows”. I am full but I can overflow. Hallelujah! It flows up that I have so much to give that it is like a river overflowing its banks. In an overflow what happens is that the trees, shrubs and any living plantings by the banks of the river receive an extra dose of water. They get the overflow of the river. When the waters subside those trees planted by the rivers become saturated so that when the drought comes they are able to stand. These trees are able to survive because they've already been nourished and strengthened. The roots have actually gone down deeper into the riverbed.  That reminds me of Psalms 1, “he shall be (or she shall be) like a tree planted by the rivers of water that shall bring forth fruit in the season. Her leaf shall not wither and whatsoever she does it shall prosper.” That's the abundance word again - prospering. We can prosper by the rivers of the Waters of life.  It’s through biblical meditation - thinking about God and cultivating a Godly mindset. Establishing the mind of Christ in our hearts will bring up a well of water that will keep us in the overflow. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog